Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Facebook Business Photo Drops

I had someone recently ask me about my facebook photo and how it was made and it got me thinking that how fun would it be to make a few "blanks" for you to add your custom text to! I love the long profile photos for business pages. I think they look really cool and definitely make a statement when you go to pages with them. They're professional looking.

So here is my facebook photo for you to see, to give you an idea of what I am talking about..... Pin It
 



And then I made a few freebies for you to use! Simply add your text or logo at the top and there's space at the bottom to add additional text. Maybe your company's mission, thoughts, ideas or what it is that you do. Definitely the first thing people see when they look at your page. To see my page and what these could look like, you can go here www.facebook.com/SweetlyScrapped


Click the download button and they will open in a new window and then right click and choose "save as"



                                                                      






                                                       





                                                   






                                            





                                                     





                                                   



Pin It

Hope you enjoy!!! XOXO
Emily

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You are amazing Emily! You helped me out earlier in the week when I downloaded your free Etsy shop banner (pink bow) and now I am creating a Facebook page and was stymied as to what photo to choose for the Facebook Page Photo. And then I saw your free ebook! I will be downloading that later today :)

Belinda's Journey said...

Thank you so much! I absolutely loves these long photos. xox