Monday, August 1, 2011

Free printable handmade by labels or tags

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday! Tonight for us is the first night of football practice! Woot! Woot! My daughter is playing this year too! However, tonight I thought was only fit in's (getting helmets, pads, etc and making sure they fit) and that's it. Nope. I was wrong. So my daughter had her first practice in a pink ruffly skirt, lol. She ended up changing though into football pants because of it :) Oopsie Daisy. She looked cute either way. So I came home, started dinner and decided to make a free printable! Free printable handmade by labels.

Pin It


Click on image to open in new window or tab and then right click and choose {save as} - You guys know the drill, lol :) 

Okay, off to eat some dinner! XOXO

No comments: